Kingdom has pricked my ears recently with his unique blend of styles. Funky/Electro/Techno/R&B, it's all there somewhere. This is where I think the American fidget scene is heading. Most of the tracks have female vocals, and all are supplemented with thumping beats underneath. US Funky? Definitely heavily influenced by the UK scene, working closely with the Night Slugs boys etc. Or maybe it's the other way around. I don't know! However, I know I like it...
United Groove (Kingdom Remix) - L-Vis 1990 [RUDEEE]
In celebration of his performance on the 5th of February as part of Fools Gold’s takeover of room two at Fabric, Kingdom has put together this promo mix for the occasion. Spanning genres from Funky to glitchy Electro-Tech, this one builds the hype for a big line up in their room.
DOWNLOAD: Kingdom Fabric Promo Mix
01. Choice - Acid Eiffel
02. Cooly G - Weekend Fly
03. Roska - The Sheppard
04. Mosca - Square One (Kingdom Edit ft. Willie Carter)
05. Kingdom - Bust Broke
06. Shaun-D - Spanish Fly (Kingdom Remix)
07. Mike Q - I Am Legend
08. Kanji Kinetic - Thrill Seeker (Kingdom Remix)
09. Dj Toño - Nanue
10. Bok Bok - Citizens Dub ft. Bubbz
11. Untold - Don't Know. Don't Care.
12. Bionics vs. Slimzee - The Capsule
13. Kingdom - You
14. Kingdom - Mind Reader ft. Shyvonne (Todd Edwards Remix)
15. Kingdom - Mind Reader ft. Shyvonne (Todd Edwards Dub)