EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Tuesday

Incredibly Soft EP



I’ve been keeping my eye on The Living Graham Bond ever since he won AC Slater’s Hello remix competition back towards the start of the year. His unique, fresh, bassliney jackin’ house style has caught my attention and I’m getting quite addicted his tunes.

Firstly, I’ve had his B Rich remix on repeat on the myspace player for the last couple of months – it slipped under my radar that Palmsout had announced the winners of the competition. This came a very graceful second and I’m very happy to be able to share it with you lot. That hook in there, well… it just makes me want to dance. Get it on repeat (and loud) and you’ll see what I mean. I need an extended version!

Make Me Dance (TLGB Remix) – B.Rich [RUDEEE]

After a busy few months not just with his production but some big bookings too, he is properly set to break into the big game with his debut EP on Venga Digital. “Incredibly Soft” is the title track and my favourite on the release. Clever vocals, chopped to perfection with innovative drum patterns, progression and breaks. The bouncy basslines make a perfect accompaniment to give a fresh blend of Fake Blood crossed with Mowgli - each tune has a well thought-out structure and rhythmic feel.

"Great songs. Excellent productions and nice and quirky. Love all the little vocal samples. Gets my support." - Lee Mortimer

"Nom De Strip remix is a rockin mix" - Malente

"Nom De Strip Remix = SICK DROP SICK DROP SICK DROP" - Mightyfools

"Great EP, all tracks are wicked. Production spot on, nice remix from Chris aswell :)" - Calvertron

"Nice solid EP. Good work." - AC Slater



For more previews of the release check here but if you want something in length then don’t miss out on this mix. You can catch TLGB DJing at Corsica Studios this Thursday (29th October) or at The Egg for the launch party on the 6th November.

DOWNLOAD: Incredibly Soft Mixtape

01. Tonka - Jack Track (TLGB’s Little Fiddle)
02. TLGB - Incredibly Soft
03. Savage Skulls - Flabanco
04. Renaissance Man – Canto Della Kalimba (Bootcut Edit)
05. TLGB - Drinkies
06. Drums Of Death - Got Yr Thing (Jesse Rose & Oliver $ Dub)
07. Brodinski & Mumdance - Eurostarr (Zombie Disco Squad Remix)
08. TLGB - Ransom
09. Tim Green - Revox (Justin Martin Remix)

Definitely a talent with oozing potential – watch out for his name plastered everywhere not too soon in the future. The rest of his free tracks are in this post.

(My laptop is not in working order so I’m sorry for the scarce posts)

No comments: