EXCLUSIVE MIXES               SHOP               SUPER MARKET               CONTACT US


Thursday

You need, we all need...



Ok, I haven't really been on top of this stuff recently and we're being inundated with a fair few quality tracks. Stuff seems to be progressing and is looking/feeling quite exciting. All those not on the facebook shit yet, get on there cos it's nice having a little community etc of people all liking the same shit and the fans get the best stuff first. Also, we've got a couple of competitions coming very soon, I know this has been kinda around for a while but things are getting finalised etc. AND, I got the Jakes Project through the post the other day - who wants that?! It's pretty good I tell thee. SHOW ME YOUR REAL WARFACE.

I love those little, pointless rants at the start of a post! It's all worth it though cos look...

Eastern Jam (DZ Remix) - Chase & Status

Yeh I know! Big tune, well it used to be, but now it's even bigger. After all the fuss of not being allowed to remix/distribute bootlegs of that tune, let alone play them out, which I personally thought was ridiculous, I think DZ might be taking the piss! He's taking it well though. I definitely know Jayou got some stick, as well as Tomb Crew and even possibly Toddla T when he was playing Tomb Crew's booty out! Now next, I've got a couple of more melodic tunes, both sick. Sorry for no linking but it's late and well... you can do that hard work.

Syncopath - Dub Fiend
Drawing The Line - Hurling Dervish

Now on to the more filthy stuff. Our friend Figure, sent this guy to us with his outrageous beats, you jus need to get this on your system, as loud as possible! Big stuff from this guy to come.

Gastric Bypass - Cheebs [RUDEEE]

There's more, I know - you don't like these posts with loadsa tracks in but... you should! What's the matter with you. Just be patient, wait for stuff to download and come back and get your little mouse button round some more!

The Fear - Wachs Lyrical
Dark Entity VIP - Wachs Lyrical

I was savouring those tracks but then Love That Tune posted one which I didn't have and confirmed the quality. The next is definitely different, but heavy at the same time, kinda hard dance mixed with dubsteppy wobbles. Can you take it?

Music For A Harder Generation (JSaxton Remix) - Technikal

This tune is kinda R&B ish, dare I say it but... you know all that Snoop Dogg biz which is about to happen, I'm kinda predicting it will cos I just have this feeling. All the rumours are jus too much. Anyways, I think the vocals go pretty well with this. Yes no?

Mind Gone - Kelly Dean

Speaking of Figure... Last week or the week before he sent over some demo stuff of what he's got in the pipeline. Both tracks are exciting, and for you lot, not to play out yet cos neither are finished, just get hyped. The first is jump up bouncy shit and the other, just heavy rudeness. By the way, this is forthcoming on Figures Warriors EP, I think - so watch out.

The Warriors Demo - Figure
Cunt Tongue - Figure & Flufftronix (50% done)

Lastly, I'm afraid not full quality but still full quality tune, is my favourite track at the moment, old but... who cares! Wiley on the vocals, Starkey on the buttons. Nuff said.

My Mistakes (Starkey Remix) - Wiley [RUDEEE]

As a little bonus, those will remember this remix from before but, the badman Udachi has just remastered it, making it more club friendly, crisper and just generally better. Snatch it up!

We Own The Sky (Udachi Remix) - M83

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIGBIG BIG BIG!!!! Ups...

Anonymous said...

BIG JOE !

Cheebs said...

Big up. Thanks for droppin my track!

-Cheebs

gWorm said...

Jeezus i love figure... i gotta get my hands on the 320's when there ready, WOO!